What rattles my brain...

So i am working on Riding Red but i also seem to be working on Brighter. Both could become series if i ever get picked up. Now in Riding Red the love story is there but it takes a backseat to the plot line. That might change if i start to feel that i could write more books to continue the story. And with Brighter i all most have to because of all the back story and character POV's.



Now is it odd that i can't decide which male lead i like most from my own stories?

Okay, let me get their justs...
Emerson::: Loving, jealous, T,D&H, eyes like icebergs, witty, conflicted, oh... and a VERY old vampire.
Silas::: Average, angsty teen, kind, smart... human.
Pryor::: Clumsy, thoughtful, a sweet heart, a coward of sorts, only boy with 4 sisters, and a werewolf.
Sebastian::: Stunningly gorgeous!, golden blonde hair with eyes the color of grass. slight but strong, with a sharp jawline. a forlorn gentlemen, undetermined age, a elfin faerie knight. he can glamor his pointed ears away. he prefers to walk in the world of man but can not cut his ties.

I have other books with other fine gentlemen in them but these are the ones that are stuck in my head. if i were to write both as series i might, at some point have them cross over.

other than that, i have been house hunting and just bought 5 new reads. Which is not so intelligent, because i have at least 10 sitting on my shelf that i need to read. And to add to that i bought the first book to the Sookie Stackhouse Series. So i wont be surprised if i have to get through all those before i move forward with the rest.

I watched the movie UP and it is a winner. i teared up a few times, which is odd for me. I mean its a CARTOON! so go see it, it is one i will buy on bluray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always doing way too much and yet never acomplishing enough...

Maybe that's what drives me to succeed.
DFTBA

Photobucket