Electric Coffins and consruction


So I have some back and neck issues... This kinda sucks but thus is life. Anyway, my doctor wanted me to get an MRI. Today was my apt and wasn't very nervous. I just would like to get down to the bottom of this. Also, possibly why I have been smelling odd things that no one else dose. Really why is it no one knows what caterpillars smell like? Was i the only kid that played with bugs?

Well, when I was in the MRI machine I notice something in between focusing on not swallowing and in general, not moving. It was like being in a electric Coffin of sorts. That or a coffin next to a construction site or Si-Fi sound effects studio...

In other news, I have re uploaded the Jabberjays.com site and added some new stuff. The header I made really looks awesome and I put together some cast idea images! I really can't wait till that movie is made... Maybe someday i could write an amazing novel such as Suzanne Collins has. One can dream...

After reading the ARC of Catching Fire, I was definitely running on adrenaline! You will not be disappointed. Collins has delivered an stunning distopia filled with a ever true message of rebellion against a corrupt government. I would love to see what happened to Harry Potter and Twilight, to happen to Hunger Games.

I have been trying to decide which book to pitch to agents. Right now Riding Red is in the lead. Which is a modern day take on Little Red Riding Hood. If you like werewolves, you might like it, same with faeries and like to laugh at dysfunctional families including crazy grandmothers. Another is Dream Walkers. This one is mostly a love story with a physic twist. Ever wish you could live in your dreams? Yeah, me too... I might just have to write query letters for both.

And you know you are under stimulated when the highlight of your week is your near three year old uses the potty for the first time...

latter
AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am always doing way too much and yet never acomplishing enough...

Maybe that's what drives me to succeed.
DFTBA

Photobucket